Below, three signs I saw a few months ago.
(Hint: They’re all water-related.)
Perhaps these mean
- Be careful on these old stairs, because they’re crooked.
- This is a safe neighborhood, so no need to lock your door.
- The containment dome for this nuclear reactor is leaking, and we’re advising you to high-tail it out of town.
Something like that.
Or maybe this:
- Please set your brake on the ferry (WA State ferry system)
- Turn off your engine (WA ferries)
- This way to a tunnel to help your car escape from New York (street signs for the Lincoln, Holland, and Battery Tunnels, New York City)